I was nominated for this award by Zee Southcombe, and I thank her for it. I’ve just begun to follow her. She likes to encourage other writers, and I would like to encourage them as well. Take a look at the rules and encourage someone else.
Cookies or Cake? Cookies. Definitely cookies. But they have to be gluten free…
Chocolate or Vanilla? Definitely vanilla if it’s ice cream, but with raw cocoa sprinkled over it. Chocolate if it’s brownies.
Favourite Sweet Treat?
When do you crave sweet things the most? My sweet tooth is unpredictable. The craving comes in unceremoniously.
Sweet nickname? Suzy-Q!
1. When Words Fail – Http://wherewordsfail.com
2. Everything About Love is Here – http://annedarmawan.com/
3.Meows and Purrs – http://meowsandpurrs.wordpress.com/
4.The Kitty Khronicles – http://kittykhronicles.wordpress.com/
5. The Girl Who Couldn’t Eat Anything – http://thegirlwhocouldnteatanything.wordpress.com/
6. Miss Lou Acquiring Lore – http://misslouella.wordpress.com
7. Everyone is Welcome – http://verajackson.wordpress.com/
8. Adventures of an INFP – http://intuitiveintrovert.wordpress.com/
9. Everyday Pleasures – http://everydaypleasuresblog.wordpress.com/
10. Abby Has Issues – http://abbyhasissues.com/
11. LICUMBIPHOTOS – http://licumbiphotos.blogspot.com/
12. Heather Kopp – http://soberboots.com/
13. Falls Into Writing – http://fallsintowriting.com/